Call Us: 888.771.GROW

600 Watt Full Spectrum G8LED Grow Light

Availability: In stock

$899.95
  • Buy 2 for $849.96 each and save 6%
  • Buy 4 for $799.95 each and save 12%

Quick Overview

The 600 Watt Full Spectrum LED Grow Light - Replace 1000 Watt MH/HPS System.

G8LED 600 Watt LED Grow Light

Click on above image to view full picture

More Views

• G8LED 600 Watt LED Grow Light
  • 600 Watt LED Grow Light

Description

The G8-600 Full Spectrum LED grow light by G8LED is for the professional indoor grower. This 600W grow light by G8LED has the growing power of 1000 Watts of a HID (HPS or MH) System. This light is for vegetative growth & flowering cycles and provides intense coverage for a minimum of 18 square feet and greater. Place two or more 5 feet on center and increase the grow area per light from cross coverage. Add two 90W Red UFOs during flowering for max yield. Penetration up to 60 inches past the plant canopy. We use high quality Infrared diodes which output a nearly invisible wavelength beyond the light spectrum. With electrical savings of about 600 watts per hour, this light will continually save electricity over its 50,000 hour lifetime. G8LED has formulated and tested the ideal color ratio with 8 bands of the color spectrum including Infrared (IR), Ultraviolet plus 6000K white. G8LED lights come with our stellar Customer Service and 2 Year warranty serviced directly by us. We make customer service our #1 priority. Make the smart investment for your indoor growing hobby or business with a genuine G8LED indoor growlight. Power Cord (Available in US, UK, EU, AU) depending on your shipping address. Hanging wires included. No ballast needed. Upgrade your grow room and Grow Green with G8LED Technology!
Catalog Number G8-600
LED Brand BridgeLux, Epistar, Optotech
Input Voltage / Amperage 110 - 240V / 3.3 - 1.6Amp
Net Weight 19.2 lbs (8.7kg)
Dimensions 20.5”x14”x3” (44.5x28x7.6cm)
Lifespan 50,000 hours
Power Draw 390W
Coverage Area 18 sq.ft. (1,67m sq.)
Return Period 90-Day Money Back
  1. I yielded more than my 1000w hps light! Review by James

Simply spectacular! I had the 240watt grow light from G8LED and it worked great for my first run. I started from seedling and vegged with it, the. Dropped in the 90w red UFO to finish off flowering. The results were great, even for my first try with G8LED so I had to get the larger 600watter.

Now my setup is to start with seedlings under my G8-240, then transfer to the G8-600 & 90w red UFO to finish off flowering. On my very fiesta grow I yielded more than my 1000w HPS setup! All while saving $115 on my power bill (2months). I am never going back to my old HPS system. I might even add solar to get the bill down to zero. I only wish that I could daisy chain the two lights together. That would be amazing.

Overall I think this is a great buy and a very nicely made product. It does exactly what it is supposed to do without extra unnecessary features. The daisy chain would have been nice but it really wasn't too bad without it just plugged them into a power strip, then into my timer. The light is very bright and it covered my 4x5 space like a charm. I recommend getting the led grow light glasses to help while working by e light because it is very bright. (Posted on 8/5/14)

2. Go Grow Pro! Review by Lisa Meyers

Thanks for the recommendation Jay the Grow Pro! After seeing his tremendous results with the G8LED 600watt on YouTube I had to get one for myself. Just like the Grow Pro showed in his videos this light helped me produce some very high quality medication for myself all the while saving loads on power consumption and electricity. This thing is awesome.
    (Posted on 5/9/14)

3. Great performance Review by Xs9112

Thanks Grow Pro channel for introducing me to the G8-600. I saw some wicked results posted by the Grow Pro so I got me one too. First of all, the heat output is extremely low. I did my grow in late winter so it was already cold outside and with this light it was fairly easy to control my room temperature without needing any extra venting or A/C. I did notice a drop in my power bill too but it is hard to quantify it due to having a second fridge added to the house at the same time.

The plants looked solid during veg. Growth seemed to start slower than what I am used to but by the end of 6 weeks I had some very nice girls growing under the G8-600. Very healthy with a deep green color. I added the two 90 Reds as recommended and started flowering. I swear I could see the growth day by day. It was a joy for me to watch my plants grow during this time. Beautiful colas, dense network of trichomes and some nice stinky girls.

Result of first run was better than expected. Yield was better than expected (slightly more than my 1000W mh/hps system). There was some bleaching in the later stages of flowering but I think it was due to not raising the lights enough during veg. I have some ideas on how to improve my technique now that I have the first grow under my belt. I think it will be a no-brainer to get more yield. Now I am thinking to expand with this system into a commercial space and scale up.
    Peace. (Posted on 4/19/14)

4. 600 watt review Review by D Rhodes

sick light i saw the grow pro using it on youtube with autoflowers and i liked what i saw so i got one too and i am a very happy camper :) (Posted on 12/20/13)

5. growing 2 years and still going strong Review by roberto

i have had this light for almost 2 years now and gone through several grows. i started with one of these, then added 2 red ufo boosters, then expanded and now own 6 of the MEGA G8-900 lights and a couple of the 450bloom lights, all running in my warehouse. the G8 growing system is spectacular. after my 3rd grow with the G8-600 i started to outperform my old 1000w hps yield. this is the future of indoor growing. G8 got it down to an exact science. (Posted on 9/27/13)

6. Great for a 4x4 tent Review by Mason

I am now on my 3rd grow with this bad boy.

These lights grow some of the healthiest plants I have ever seen. I've had professional growers who use 1000Watt MH/HPS lights comment on how dark green and healthy my plants look. If I was not space limited I would get more of these. (Posted on 4/28/13)

7. Great Light Review by HrilL

I have this in a 16sq ft grow tent and it has been an amazing improvement from what I have used in the past. Plants are a deep dark green and grew very quickly.

In bloom stage now about 2 full weeks in and its looking great. Flowers look to really be taking off at this point.

Once I get more space I will get more of these! (Posted on 9/22/12)

8. roberto's review Review by roberto

sweet light, super bright, excited to see the final results (Posted on 11/15/11)

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register